How to Apply:
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates NATA 2021:
Candidates may come from the following backgrounds:
- *No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/ he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 or 10+3 scheme of examination with
- At least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
- Those appearing the 10+2 exam with PCM subjects in the current year may also provisionally appear in the exam, however, their result in NATA 2021 will be declared valid subject to fulfilling the above criteria).
- Admission to First year of B.Arch. course QUALIFYING IN NATA-2021 DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A RIGHT/ GUARANTEE IN FAVOUR OF THE CANDIDATE FOR HIS/HER ADMISSION TO ANY ARCHITECTURE COURSE UNLESS HE/SHE HAS FULFILLED ALL THE PRESCRIBED REQUIREMENTS AS SPECIFIED BY RESPECTIVE COUNSELLING AND ADMISSION AUTHORITIES.
- Candidates may note that no direct lateral admission is allowed at any other year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification.
Syllabus for NATA-2021:
The aptitude test will comprise of questions that could be of the Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ).
The questions will carry either 1 mark,2 marks or 3 marks and 125 questions have to be answered in 180 minutes.
The medium of Aptitude test will be the English language.
The aptitude of the candidate will be assessed using some or all of the following techniques:
• Diagrammatic Reasoning – Tests the ability of logical reasoning, using diagrams and scenarios
• Numerical Reasoning – Tests mathematical ability through simple problems
• Verbal Reasoning – Assesses the ability to assess verbal logic.
• Inductive Reasoning – Tests the ability to see patterns and analyze given data
• Situational Judgment – Tests problem-solving ability.
• Logical Reasoning – Tests ability to recognize patterns, sequences or relationships between shapes and imagery.
• Abstract Reasoning – Will assess general knowledge, and ability to utilize knowledge in new situations.
Questions could be asked in various topics that assess candidates on basic concepts in mathematics, physics and geometry, language and interpretation, elements and principles of design, aesthetic sensitivity, colour theory, lateral thinking and logical reasoning, visual perception and cognition, graphics and imagery, building anatomy and architectural vocabulary, basic techniques of building construction and knowledge of material, general knowledge and current affairs, etc. and are may not be limited to those outlined. and their relation; Infinite G.P. series and its sum.
For First Test Scheduled to be held on 10.04.2021
For Second Test Scheduled to be held on 12.06.2021
NATA 2021 Brochure